DIY Coffee & Sugar Scrub – Easy and amazing at-home beauty treatment!
I love a good homemade skincare treatment… especially when it meets the oh-so-rare intersection of being both affordable and effective.
Even though all of the ingredients in this DIY coffee and sugar scrub are natural, they are all powerful, well-known ingredients for achieving glowing skin at home.
The best part of this scrub though?
You probably already have all of the necessary ingredients in your kitchen right now! (Oh, and the amazing smell of course!)
Benefits of a DIY coffee sugar scrub:
- Improves the look of cellulite
- Tightens and tones the appearance of skin
- Easy to make and store
- Even more potential benefits depending on which oil you choose!
DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons coffee grounds
- 3 tablespoons of oil (Your choice! – I like Vitamin E oil for it’s moisturizing properties but Coconut Oil or Jojoba oil works too)
- Mix all ingredients together and store in a sealable jar
And that’s it! Easy huh?
Let me know if you try this out and how you find it!